With only a few hours before 2012, but I thought I'd do a quick recap post of 2011!
- Returned from my un-intended blogging break to announce our family is getting bigger!
- Reached the halfway point and found out that we're having a boy!
- Contemplated what baby boy's nursery was going to look like and wondered if I could convince the husband to paint squares on his wall.
- Had my first baby shower in NY with my family.
- I shared Alex's birth story.
- We traveled home to meet family and friends and spent some time in the pool!
- A quiet month on the blog front. Went and saw The Help and it had a great message (besides the intended story line).
- I flew with Alex to NY alone and made it out ok on the other side.
- Made my first diaper cake.
- I worried about going back to work.
- Took a little blogging break, was getting really stressed out.
- My little monkey celebrated his first Halloween.
- Did a cloth diaper update (pre-solids).
- Wrote a day-in-the-life post.
- Caught some super sweet giggles on camera.