- You've been going to bed around 7:30 - 8:00. Some mornings you sleep in and I have to wake you up at 7:45/8:00 so I can feed you and get to work!
- You've been sleeping in on the weekends, until 8:30, and sometimes 9:00.
- Your naps at home have been going really well. We're still working on daycare, but when you take one there sometimes it's for 3hrs!
- You are eating every 3hrs (5x/day). You take 6.5oz bottles at daycare.
- You're eating solids once a day. You've tried lots of different things. I'm pretty sure your favorite is prunes!
- We went in to get your eye looked at and you weighed 18lbs 7oz fully clothed, so I'm guessing around 18lbs 4oz.
- No measurement this month.
- We're still doing cloth diapers. We use the BumGenius Elemental Organic All-In-One One-Size. You're on the second setting.
- When we travel or are out much we do disposables. We also do them at night. Wearing size 3's. I like the Huggies Little Movers the best.
- Cloth diapering with solids is (still) proving to be interesting!
- You are wearing 6-9/9mo/6-12mo clothes. You have a huge wardrobe now that Christmas is over. Hopefully you stay in this size for a while and get some good wear out of all of them!
- You celebrated your first Christmas, here in NC. Grandma and Grandpa Bouchard came down to celebrate with us.
- You got lots of fun new toys and are learning to play with them all.
- The day after Christmas we noticed your first tooth popped up. You weren't acting too fussy, so we were really surprised. 2 days later, #2 made an appearance.
- Lately solids have been hit or miss. You definitely do not like veggies!
- You sleep face down in your crib, butt in the air, rather cute!
- We got to go to playgroup twice this month and it was fun to see everyone again.
- You LOVE your jumperoo! Auntie Sarah got you a new Step-n-play music toy that you stand in too and you're getting used to that.
- We went up to Baltimore and cousin Shannon watched you while mommy and daddy went to the Redskins/Patriots game. She was sad because you slept most of the time, but loved playing with her when you finally woke up!
- You hate being on your belly, you want to either sit or stand. We've put you on your belly a few times and you've gotten up on all fours, head down, but no movement. It's ok, no need to crawl too soon. :-)
- You have become pretty loud and like to make lots of noise! You've started chanting da-da-da-da constantly. I've tried to get you to say ma-ma-ma-ma but no luck!
- You started clapping on New Year's Eve day.
- You LOVE bathtime! You cry when we take you out!