Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's OK . . .


Today I'm linking up with Amber and Neely (for the first time)!

It's ok:

- to want to get Alex the same outfit in the next 2 sizes, I love it so much! (The pants are my fav!)

- to feel sad/guilty when I have to leave for work every morning.

- to have come to grips with the fact that we may have to supplement in the next few months (more on this later).

- to have a Christmas wish list that's mostly clothes, shoes and jackets.

- to be several weeks behind posting pictures on the baby blog.

- to have plans to lots of baby holiday pictures this weekend!


- to look forward to the mess that will happen tonight as I leave Kurt home to feed Alex solids himself.

- to have sent Alex to daycare in pants that were too small/too short for the last few days.  I was in denial that he needed to move up, but I came to grips yesterday!

- to listen to Christmas music all day and not get tired of it!

- to be really excited about Christmas this year!  (see above!)

- to put off doing work, dishes, etc just so I can get some more giggles out of the little guy.

- to have purchased several holiday onsies for Alex on CyberMonday and no other Christmas gifts (I had every intention and several shopping bags full of stuff, that were discarded)!

- to send out/take funny pictures of Alex whenever possible, hopefully he'll find them funny in the future!


What?  Can't you put both feet to your mouth while laying down?



2 comments:

  1. Holiday baby pictures are so cute! Can't wait to see yours. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found myself nodding my head in agreement to so many of these! It's so hard to move them up to the next size clothes! I hate packing away stuff that it is too small. It makes me so sad. E has a few outfits in more than one size because they were super cheap and super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!