Today I'm linking up with Amber and Neely (for the first time)!
- to want to get Alex the same outfit in the next
- to feel sad/guilty when I have to leave for work every morning.
- to have come to grips with the fact that we may have to supplement in the next few months (more on this later).
- to have a Christmas wish list that's mostly clothes, shoes and jackets.
- to be several weeks behind posting pictures on the baby blog.
- to have plans to lots of baby holiday pictures this weekend!
- to look forward to the mess that will happen tonight as I leave Kurt home to feed Alex solids himself.
- to have sent Alex to daycare in pants that were too small/too short for the last few days. I was in denial that he needed to move up, but I came to grips yesterday!
- to listen to Christmas music all day and not get tired of it!
- to be really excited about Christmas this year! (see above!)
- to put off doing work, dishes, etc just so I can get some more giggles out of the little guy.
- to have purchased several holiday onsies for Alex on CyberMonday and no other Christmas gifts (I had every intention and several shopping bags full of stuff, that were discarded)!
- to send out/take funny pictures of Alex whenever possible, hopefully he'll find them funny in the future!
What? Can't you put both feet to your mouth while laying down?