Happy 6 month Birthday Alex! (Posting a little late)
- You've been going to bed around 7:30 - 8:00. Some mornings you sleep in and I have to wake you up at 7:45/8:00 so I can feed you and get to work!
- You've been sleeping in on the weekends, until 8:30, and sometimes 9:00.
- At home you seem to be doing pretty good. You do not like taking naps at daycare yet so we'll see how that goes! Most days you are so tired from not sleeping at daycare that you come home and pass out!
- You are eating every 3hs (5x/day). You take 6.5oz bottles at daycare.
- We started solids just before Thanksgiving. So far, you've had cereal, pears, apples and sweet potatoes. You love them! Just once a day for now.
- You weighed in at 17lbs 4oz - 46%
- You measured 26 1/8in - 38%
- We're still doing cloth diapers. We use the BumGenius Elemental Organic All-In-One One-Size. You're on the second setting.
- When we travel or are out much we do disposables. We also do them at night. We just moved to the size 3's.
- Cloth diapering with solids is proving to be interesting!
- For most of the month you wore 3-6mo clothes. The last week or so we broke out the 6-9mo clothes and packed away the 3-6mo ones. Waiting for after Christmas sales to stock up a bit!
And let's be honest this is what you were doing most of the time in the crib for those pictures (we don't have the bumpers in while sleeping, just for pictures)
- You absolutely love sitting up. That is all that you want to do, you've pretty much mastered it.
- You sleep on your belly, face down.
- When we gave you solids, we couldn't get them in fast enough.
- You are quite the giggler now. Especially when playing peek-a-boo!
- We traveled to NY/VT for Thanksgiving. You did well on the plane again. You charmed/flirted with lots of passengers.
- Spent time with both set of grandparents, and got to meet lots of new people on daddy's side of the family.
- Starting to jump in the jumperoo.
- We had our family pictures taken this month, but you weren't a big fan that day, kinda grumpy.
- You did not do as well after your 6mo shots.