Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

Whoa, I last blogged on 12/4, are you serious?!?!  The holidays are soooo busy.  So while I play catch-up on blogging, I thought I'd share our Christmas card.

For the last 2 years I've made our Christmas cards but this year I knew I wanted a picture card and I love it.  In October I ended up ordering them from Erin Condren.  So worth it to have the address labels already and the great colored envelopes! 


I won 25 Shutterfly cards on another blog and have plans for those too, just as soon as they make a 30hr day!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! That's a great family photo & the colors are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out beautifully! I love the family picture, too. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!