For the most part, I'm pretty good at keeping myself busy, if the other guys are around then I'll hang out with them, etc. On the other hand, I secretly enjoy when no one is around! That means time to myself to do whatever I want. I have a few guilty-single-girl tendencies though:
- It's ok for a meal to consist of either:
- Baked Potato
- Cup of Minute Rice
- Air-Popped Popcorn
- An Auntie Ann's Pretzel
- Turning on TBS or TLC or FX (or WE) and watching movies/tv shows all day without interruption. This seems to ring a bit more true in the winter, but I can turn on TBS and just watch all day, some times their movie marathons are awesome. Doesn't matter if I'm crafting, sewing or reading it's on in the background.
- Calling M and talking to her for 3 hours without getting bugged.
- Sitting in the office paper crafting or sewing all day and spending way too long on one project.
- Perusing the craft/fabric aisles for longer then is necessary.
- Showering but putting my pajamas/sweats back on right afterwards.
- Going to the mall and perusing the sales, since KC does not like to shop and usually follows me around like a puppy dog when he goes.
- Go to Target and wander around look at random things, only to leave with nothing, or $100+ worth of items.
- Sit at the computer and Blog-Hop and find new blogs to read or projects to do.
- Go to the RedBox (or Netflix streaming) and find the chick-flicks I've wanted to see but haven't yet. I just wish I had the guts to go to the theatre myself.
Most of mine are fairly boring, does anyone else have anything else they do when it's just them? Anything that's a bit more exciting then mine?!?!
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!
ETA: I've only had 2 people participate in my Craft-It Forward so far, so there are still some spots open if you want to join. I might just go beyond 3 depending on how many people there are. :-)