Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Musings!



{1}  What a great weekend! The Luau shower was a success and I'm working to show you all some pictures.  The bride said she was going to cry when she walked in and saw all of the details.

{2}  Last night found out that a friend posted a video of me on YouTube, hiccuping during the Wine Festival.  There are 850 views and I'm just seeing it now.  I'd share, but I'm afraid you'd all laugh at me, my voice apparently goes up an octave after I've been drinking.

{3}  KC is out of town for the next 3 weekends, it's appealing for like 1 weekend to have some girl time, but more than that in a row, not so much.  My friends mom called me an "Ultimate Widow", which I'd never heard before, but apparently it's commonly used for women's who's husbands play golf, mine plays Ultimate Frisbee instead.

{4}  Once upon a time, when you were adding pictures to posts in blogger there was an option to link to your Picasa albums and pull from there.  Now, it's gone, anyone know what I changed to make it go away?

{5}  I finished Eat, Pray, Love yesterday, just in time to see the movie.  I started the Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes last night and couldn't put it down.  The online book club is starting it today, hope you're joining!

{6}  I've noticed lots of new followers and comments lately.  Thanks for stopping by!  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.  Sorry I wasn't able to follow back this weekend, but our wireless was not working so I was not able to do much until it was fixed on Sunday.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend! How did the Eat Pray Love movie compare to the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also interested to hear about Eat, Pray, Love :) Sounds like fun!! Can't wait for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for the book club too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your randomness. Hope you have a great week!

    ~blessings

    Dorcas
    http://4sweetangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Rachel and John, how was the book? I've heard it's kind of a snooze... Guess I'll have to read it myself to judge! :)

    PS -- I'm a new follower... so...HELLO THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! I read Eat,Pray Love too and am excited for the movie. I found you through Mrs. G!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2 is soooo funny! i want to see the video! haha! it sounds awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My bf is out of town now too, distance really stinks after the first day or two :( But at least he will be home during the week!

    And, too funny about the YouTube video!!

    PS... Aren't you so excited for Eat, Pray, Love! It looks fantastic and I love Julia Roberts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!