I decided to do Fill In The Blank Friday today, because I haven't done it in a while, and who am I kidding, I love food, so it's perfect.
1. Today for breakfast I ate a Fiber plus bar and a diet snapple raspberry tea, brought down from NY because you can't find them her in NC.
2. My go to/never fail recipe my spaghetti sauce and meatballs, is it weird that I like mine the best? .
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is nothing really, my husband thinks it's weird that I eat popcorn for lunch some times, does that count?
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was when I was making Indian food from a packet a co-worker gave me. I used the whole packet, the next day he told me they only use 1/4 and that's spicy for them, yeah, bring on the Tums!
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be cookie dough, it's my absolute favorite, though cake batter is a really close second.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is red onions! I can't stand the taste/smell of them and when I worked at a restaurant we had to cut them up for the salad bar and I went around with red-smelly fingers for days afterwards .
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Dinner! I love big meals, like Spaghetti and Meatballs or a Turkey or a Roast. Yum.
I'm hungry now, good thing it's almost lunch time!
Have a great weekend!