Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fill

I can't tell you all how glad I am that it's Friday.  I've been preparing for this weekend all week and I'm glad it's here already.  I luckily have the afternoon off to do so much for the shower and I can't wait to share it all with you next week.  


I decided to do Fill In The Blank Friday today, because I haven't done it in a while, and who am I kidding, I love food, so it's perfect.



1.  Today for breakfast I ate   a Fiber plus bar and a diet snapple raspberry tea, brought down from NY because you can't find them her in NC. 

2.  My go to/never fail recipe   my spaghetti sauce and meatballs, is it weird that I like mine the best? .

3.  Something I eat that other people think is weird is    nothing really, my husband thinks it's weird that I eat popcorn for lunch some times, does that count?

4.  My worst cooking disaster ever was   when I was making Indian food from a packet a co-worker gave me.  I used the whole packet, the next day he told me they only use 1/4 and that's spicy for them, yeah, bring on the Tums!

5.  If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be  cookie dough, it's my absolute favorite, though cake batter is a really close second.

6.  One food I hate and avoid at all costs is   red onions!  I can't stand the taste/smell of them and when I worked at a restaurant we had to cut them up for the salad bar and I went around with red-smelly fingers  for days afterwards .

7.  What is your favorite meal?  Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?   Dinner!  I love big meals, like Spaghetti and Meatballs or a Turkey or a Roast.  Yum.

I'm hungry now, good thing it's almost lunch time!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. yum! Now I'm hungry too. I like some things I make better than when other peole make them. I think that's totally normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i just found your blog today! and...i could totally eat popcorn for any meal of the day!! haha! sooo good. hope you have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many times my husband and I make popcorn for supper! Secretly, I like it because he makes it with an old fashion popcorn maker that you shake over the flame on the stove. Lots of butter, then pop a good dvd in the computer.....he does all the work! Nice to meet you today on New Friend Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so sweet! Thank you for linking up... I am a new follower and I am going to add your link to my blogroll. I love newlywed blogs, they brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. home made curry is delish - but making it 4x as spicy as usual could be a disaster!

    I love mixing plain yogurt into a really spicy curry to cool it off.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was cool to know more about you :)
    You did a great job on the tote!
    Come follow me back :)
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Just found your blog and can't wait to keep reading and I'm definitely going to check out your links! That looks like a ton of fun!
    Lucy's Human
    http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!