Monday, June 28, 2010

Miscellany Monday


{1}  This weekend I had high hopes of being extremely productive, but with little success. I wasn't busy, I just got to a point of doing what needed to be done or I wanted to do and forgetting everything else I had planned.

{2}  Thanks for Holly's fabulous tutorial, I started making a market tote last night.  So far so good, but I'm worried I may have been a little ambitious for my first project.  If it turns out ok, maybe I'll give it away on the blog.

{3}  I find it weird that it took me almost 2 weeks the read "Heart of the Matter" since I had been waiting for it for a while, and only 4 days to read "Good Things".  I did like them both, time to find the next one.

{4}  I'm on a roll, I booked the wrong flight, the AC was broken when we got home and now the dishwasher won't turn on, like at all, no lights, nothing.  Anyone got a handy man I can borrow?

{5} Does anyone else ever find themselves on a blog and have no idea how they got there?  The other day I found myself about 4 blogs away from the one I started on. Oops!  

{6} This is the first time I've had to work 5 full days since the beginning of May.  I don't know if I'm going to make it.


{7}  I'm not afraid to admit that I'm excited for Eclipse to come out on Wednesday!!


{8}  I finally got my wedding dress cleaned and I have to go pick it up today, it only took me 13mos.

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, had to comment just in case you make the same mistake I did once (err, multiple times): There is normally a light switch next to your disposal switch that turns off & on the power to the dishwasher. I don't know why or what use it has, but sometimes I accidentally flip it and then scratch my head wondering why it wont run. Hopefully your problem is as easy as that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten my dress cleaned either and it's been...10 months. Maybe I should get on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I love your blog design.. I am obsessed with the color yellow, and anything there of. =]

    And I always find myself blogs away from where I started! =] And Im SO excited for Eclipse! Proud to say (and never thought I would) that I am Team Edward =] =] =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Your blog header ROCKS
    2. Would you believe that I have never ever seen a Twilight movie ever? What is wrong with me?
    3. Finding new blogs is SO fun!! Trying to find them again when I forgot to bookmark something I liked - not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog and look forward to coming back and reading more...
    Hope you will stop by and visit me...I have a giveaway I am drawing for tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!