Monday, June 14, 2010

Miscellany Monday


{1}  This weekend was the Komen Race for the Cure in our area.  There were over 30,000 participants according to the news.  What a great turnout.  My time wasn't that great because of the heat, but I'm ok with that, it was for a good cause.

{2}  Today marks 2 years to the date to when KC made me climb up a mountain and then ask me to marry him.  This picture is right after it happened.


{3}  I spent most of my weekend making bridal shower invitations.  I cut each and every one of them (60) out by hand.  Thanks goodness I'm done with that.  I will definitely start on the invitations for the Jack and Jill earlier.

{4}  Potato Salad isn't too popular at my house, but I made a Chipotle Potato Salad last night and it was delicious and went over very well.  I'll post the recipe soon.

{5} There's an opening for a job I would love at work.  I spoke to the hiring manager last week, but she looks to be going in a different direction and I'm kinda disappointed.  

{6}  I feel like I need a new wardrobe, I can't find anything to wear when I get dressed in the morning and when I do it's the same 4 or 5 outfits over and over again.  Lots of the latest styles don't work that great for my shape though so shopping kinda stinks!

{7} Looking at that picture makes me miss my long hair, I think it's time to grow it out.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. None of the current styles work for my body type either! It makes shopping so frustrating and I too recycle the same 5 outfits.
    I can't wait to read that recipe, we love potatoe salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are adorable! such a cute couple! wow... i'm sure the bridal invitations are gorgeous! the potato salad sounds so tasty! i miss my long hair too! but, the blow drying time makes me not miss it as much. a new wardrobe?! i'll take one too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are such a beautiful couple! :) I wish I could find someone! Maybe someday! :D

    I got your link from Monday Miscellany! I'm now following you and hope you can stop by my blog and read my Monday Miscellany too!

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!