Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hello there!

Somewhere along the way last week things just got too hectic.  The career post really put me in a funky frame of mind that I couldn't shake easily.   Then we left on our trip to NYC on Thursday and I was unprepared on the blogging front.  After a later return yesterday than planned, we had another issue at home and, I'm running on 4hrs of sleep (from the couch).  I'm ready to put my head down at my desk and take a quick nap.  I think we should get nap time at work like we did in school.   Anyways, sometimes life just gets in the way and we need a break.

While I get my self back on track, I thought I would share two posts that I read recently.

  • Helping Small Blogs Grow - The Less than Domestic Goddess - This was a great set of tips that I hope to apply to this blog.  There are even some great tips in the comments section as well.
  • Ten Secrets to a Happy Marriage - Meet the Hessons - This past Thursday, KC and I celebrated the 5 year anniversary of our first date.  This post was a great reminder of how we can turn those 5 years into many more years to come together.
The last week seems to have just flown by and I don't know where the time went.  It's hard to believe that yesterday was the first day of summer!  Things will just keep going, I know there's no stopping, time to hold on, keep breathing and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!