Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Saving $$$

Have you heard of LivingSocial?  Up until a few weeks ago I hadn't and I'm glad that I found them!  (Or maybe I've been living under a rock and everyone's heard of them!)

Here's how it works (quoted from LivingSocial):
LivingSocial offers one fantastic deal every day with discounts of up to 90% at local restaurants, bars, spas, theaters, and more. 

the daily deal:  Each day, we send you one deeply discounted deal to use at local businesses.  Sign up to get our daily email.

click to buy:  Purchase our daily deals with one easy click.  you will receive your deal the next business day.  It's that simple!

share for a free deal:  After you buy the deal, you'll get a unique link to share.  If three people buy the deal using your link then your deal is free.

Here's today's deals:  http://livingsocial.com/cities

You can sign up for a daily email and they will send you the deal of the day each day.

So, what have I bought?

A One-Hour On-Location Photo Shoot with $50 to spend on prints.  Given that I didn't get as many Wedding photos that I liked as I had hoped to, I was really hoping to get some sort of 'anniversary shoot' done.  This seemed like a great option.  I haven't setup my appointment yet, I will be doing that sometime soon (after our anniversary trip this weekend).  Afterward, I'll post a review and let you all know how it goes.

Has anyone else used LivingSocial?  Did you have a good experience or bad one?  Have you found any other sites that are similar?  (I just signed up for Groupon) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!