Tuesday, May 18, 2010

50th Post!

Today is my 50th post!!  Yeah!  Ok, so for most of you regular bloggers out there, it might not seem like a big deal, but I tried blogging before and made it like 2 weeks and quit.  While I don't post every day, I try to a few times a week and I'm definitely having fun posting (I don't know if there are very many reading :-) ) and I hope I can keep up with it.  Since we just got back from vacation and work is crazy hectic, I thought I would just gather a few random thoughts and put them all together for today, hopefully the rest of the week will quiet down.

  1. We had a fantastic weekend in Savannah!  It was a beautiful place to visit.  We set some goals for ourselves (which I'll share in our recap later this week) and I'm going to try my hardest to hold us to them.
  2. I can't believe that our wedding was a year ago!
  3. I'd really like to do a giveaway, but I'm not sure if people would be interested.  I'm thinking if I could get a certain number of followers (say 25 or 50), then I'd host one.  (So if you're not following, please click over and follow!)  Thoughts/interest?
  4. I appreciate every one's thoughts on "A perspective on friends", it really helped to know that I'm not the only one.
  5. I'm so close to the 10K but I'm having some major discomfort it my lower legs (shins/calves, everything).
  6. My Living Room and Dining Room makeover is half done.  Hopefully we can complete it this week and I can share the final result.  I'm fighting with the company over the delivery fee ($200+).  There were 1.5hrs outside (late) their delivery window and never notified us that they would not be there in the window.  We had to call them to find out if they were still coming.
  7. I'd like to start doing Menu Monday again.  The summer is ridiculous (sports games/practice, etc 4-5 days/week) so I need to quick and easy ideas.  Anyone have any quick recipe ideas/books?
  8. I'm excited to schedule my photo shoot soon. 
  9. Do you have things that will make you read a blog or not read it?  For instance, I use Google Reader and if you only show a portion of the post (truncated feed), I will probably not read any longer.  I hate having to click over to read the rest.  What sends you in one direction or another?
  10. I love getting comments and really look forward to receiving them, so in turn, I've been making a better effort to leave more comments myself.
I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!