1. Heart of the Matter comes out in 7 days and I really need something new to read!
2. Mom and Dad are driving down today and tomorrow to move my sister out of our house and into her apartment. I haven't seen them since Christmas!
3. Tuesday is two-fer Tuesday at Coldstone! Buy 1 Kids (Ice Cream + 1 Mix-in) and get 1 free. So we get 2 ice creams for $2.39!! We've made it a ritual to go with another couple every week. Who can pass up on that offer!
4. There are lots of movies coming out in May that I'm looking forward to seeing.
5. Our first anniversary is less than 2 weeks away and I can't wait to go on vacation with KC to Savannah to celebrate. I need to plan what we're going to do and where we should try to eat.
6. In June we're going to NYC for another short trip. While there we will see my cousin and her husband, hopefully take in a NYY game at the new stadium, a Broadway show and I'm not sure what else (any suggestions?).
7. I've made it through 2 weeks of my 10K training only 5 more to go. I just want to be able to run the whole thing already!
8. I won VIP tickets to see 'The Color Purple' at a local performing arts center at the end of May and I'm really excited to go!
9. My Birthday is less than a month away so 2 things. I'm fearing up for a free burrito, free ice cream and free burger. Plus, for the first time I actually want something (ok 2 things) for my birthday. I usually have no clue when people ask me what I want!
10. I will be running in the Komen Race for the Cure in June (about 1 week after my 10K) and I'm really looking forward to it! (I just wish the other people would join my team and that I had the personality to solicit ppl for donations better)
For now I will sit back and patiently wait for things to happen and enjoy today. What are you looking forward to? Have a great day!