I'm so glad it's Friday! My parents are here and I can't wait to spend the weekend with them. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I love reading so I thought I'd participate in Fill in the Blank about books!
1. My favorite book growing up was To Kill A Mocking Bird
2. The funniest book I've ever read was I have no idea, maybe Confessions of a Shop-a-holic, I thought it was quite funny when I read it for the first time (a couple of years ago)
3. The one book that has truly changed my life is one that I just finished reading, 'The Help'. It really was an eye opener to what life was really like during those times.
4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read 'The Wedding' or 'The Notebook'. I read them at work during my lunch hour and couldn't stop crying!
5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet would probably be Harper Lee or Jane Austen or Kathryn Stockett.
6. The next book on my "to read" list is 'Heart of the Matter' by Emily Griffin. It's coming out in a few days and I'm looking forward to it.
7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring either the Shop-a-holic series or Emily Griffin's series.
I am looking for other book recommendations, so if you have any, let me know!
Hi if you're stopping by from New Friend Friday!