- The giveaway is still open until tomorrow night. There are only 6 entries so far, with 4 different ways to enter, you have a good chance of winning, so head on over!
- I have some co-workers (3) that are pregnant and we are having a baby shower for them. I would like to get them each a similar gift (1 boy, 1 girl, 1 not-known yet) but I'm drawing a blank. I like the idea of a Sophie Giraffe but I'm not sure what else. I'm still looking for registries but haven't found them all. Anyone have an idea for a basket to put together (though I know I should probably stick to registries)?
- My friend will be here in just 1 short week! I'm so excited, I don't know what to do while she's here though. I just feel like hanging out and catching up, boy do I feel old!
- Last night we went to see The Color Purple at the new performing arts center and it was great. Besides the tickets being free (always a plus), we got to go into the Presidents Lounge at intermission and free VIP parking. The actors and actresses had wonderful voices and I loved the 2nd half of the show especially.
- My DVR decided to stop recording (previously setup) shows from CBS and I just thought they hadn't been showing new episodes. Come to find out, I've missed 3-4 episodes (each) of How I Met Your Mother and The Good Wife. I must find them immediately and catch up.
- I have to go to 2 weddings and a bridal shower in the next few months. I'm looking for a new dress (or 2). Where's your favorite place to shop for dresses? I struggle because I need something that comes to just above the knee. Below the knee makes me look short and I don't want anything too short. Any suggestions? Have you found any cute ones lately? (Usually I order like 5 or 6 between Macy's and Nordstrom's and find 1 I like, but haven't found too many from there that I want to order right now)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
It's a random kinda week
It's a fairly hectic week for me and doesn't look like it's going to get much better. I have a few posts that I want to write-up so I'm hoping I'll get a chance to later this week. As for now, a few things going on.