Today is Friday, which means Fill-In-The-Blanks and New Friend Friday!
Fill-In-The-Blanks @ the little things we do
I should preface this by saying, I have a pretty 'plain' style as I've said before, I wish I had more of an interest in fashion and what's hot right now.
1. One fashion trend I really regret is tight-rolled jeans and penny loafers. Ha ha, those were the days, I was so good at tight-rolling jeans that some girls would come to school and ask me to do theirs. I'm really not sure what the appeal was to them, they make me laugh now though.
2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is diamond stud earrings. No matter what I'm wearing, I always put in my diamond stud earrings. They make me feel better, even if I am just wearing a pair of sweat pants.
3. I would describe my personal style as relatively plain and simple. I wear what works and am looking for timeless pieces to fill my closet instead of trendy ones.
4. My fashion muse is the store. I really don't have one. Most of my shopping is done at the Gap, Limited or Express, so I would say that they are my muses.
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be nothing, I have no idea. I really don't know to be honest. I would love a Kate Spade or Marc Jacobs handbag I guess - does that count?
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of Reese Witherspoon I guess (minus the skinny jeans, I don't have the shape for those - trust me).
7. Today I am wearing a pair of khaki capris, black shirt and a cardigan. It can get cold at work, so it's hard not to wear long sleeves/cardigans all day. Note: they're all solid colors, I wish I had more prints in my closet!
New Friend Friday - Thanks for stopping by!