Friday, July 2, 2010

Finally Friday!

It's finally Friday and I am definitely looking forward to the long weekend!

I saw the trailer for Eat, Pray, Love when I went to see Eclipse and now I must read the book, like ASAP, before the movie comes out!  I love Julia Roberts!

Have you checked out Catalog Living yet?  Definitely funny!

I just discovered this amazing scrapbook room and really need to figure out how I can get one of my own!

I finally finished my invitations for the shower we are throwing in August, I can't wait to share them with you (hopefully tomorrow).

I'm supposed to go play paintball tomorrow, but after reading the Pioneer Woman's post, I'm kind scared at what I'll look like when we're done.

I'm still working on that Market tote, and will hopefully finish this weekend.  I started too many projects at once and had to back-off and work on one at a time.



I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lauren!

    I'm coming from NFF and it's nice to visit your blog. I love Julia Roberts, too. I'm glad to hear she has a movie coming.

    Hope you enjoy your holiday weekend.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!