Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Name that TV Show Theme/80's-90s-00s Song

While I was on vacation I was hanging out with some new groups of people that I'd never hung out with before.  It was a rather large group of people and sometimes hard to get everyone involved and chatting, but we did come up with a great idea.  I have no idea how I came up with the idea, but I started searching YouTube for TV Theme Songs and found a bunch of medley's that someone had put together.  It was so much fun and we kept finding more after they were finished.  Here's some that we listened to:



Yes we broke out in the Fresh Prince Theme song after we were done and sang the whole thing!

I struggled much more when we got to the song portion:




It was so much fun and everyone got involved.  Thanks to YouTube for the medley's and iPhones for YouTube app we all had a blast.

Have you ever done anything like this?  How many songs did you get right?

1 comment:

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!