Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Review

Apparently while I'm on vacation I am worse at blogging and reading blogs/commenting then when I'm working! Onward and upward!

With only a few hours before 2012, but I thought I'd do a quick recap post of 2011!

January
February
  • Visited Lake Tahoe (end of January too!) and even though I didn't get to ski, I had a great time!
March
  • Contemplated what baby boy's nursery was going to look like and wondered if I could convince the husband to paint squares on his wall.
  • Had my first baby shower in NY with my family.
April
May
June
July
August
  • A quiet month on the blog front.  Went and saw The Help and it had a great message (besides the intended story line).
September
October
November
December
Hubs and I are spending the night home, watching some movies/tv, enjoying a few snacks.  Most likely I'll be asleep before mid-night too!  No complaints here though.  2011 was fabulous, here's to 2012 and all that it will bring us!

2 comments:

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!