- The weather is so weird, we went from tornadoes to 70s/80s and now mid-80's, Thunderstorms and the possibility of more tornadoes. Thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Alabama that was hit by the most recent storms.
- I started too many sewing projects. I was almost done the baby's quilt and decided to make some other blankets/burp cloths (that I was hoping to giveaway a set on the blog too) and now there is fabric and everything everywhere. I need to learn to finish a project before I start a new one. Hopefully I'll finish the baby's quilt tonight and then move on to the rest of the projects. Oh and I have like 5 other projects that I want to start.
- My t-shirts are no longer fitting over this ole baby bump. It's starting to get annoying and unfortunately hubby's shirts are the same size as mine, so no luck there. With a little more than 6 weeks to go, that's kinda scary.
- I'm struggling with gift giving ideas.
- Our 2nd anniversary is a little more than 2 weeks away and I don't know what to get hubs. Last year we went on a trip but I don't really think that's feasible this year with the baby due a few weeks after. Any suggestions (they say 2nd year is cotton)?
- I also don't know what to get our mom's for mother's day this year either. Last year we got them Vera Bradley hanging organizer's. I don't know this year. Any suggestions? It's creeping up quickly.
- I really want to see the proofs from our pictures that we took last week. She said 2 weeks, but I'm hoping maybe she's done early.
- I'm getting a blog redesign (and it's not done by me or a premade from somewhere - though I do like the one I've got going on now from How Joyful Design Studios)! Yeah! I'm really excited about this.
- We're halfway through our Childbirth and Childcare classes and we toured the facility this week. I couldn't be happier with where we will be and I feel super lucky that I didn't have to do lots of looking at facilities and this is where my Dr.'s delivered.
- I'm hungry, like all the time. Like right now, I just finished my lunch and I would say I'm still kind of hungry. This is really kind of annoying.
- I've been worried that all/most of my posts are maternity/baby related, but at this point, I think that's going to be the norm, so I hope you'll still stick around.
- I've got a little over 4 weeks left at work and I am so looking forward to that. I am starting to train my back-up now. As of today I'm really hoping that baby holds out until at least his due date so I can maximize my leave! (I'm sure I might change my mind in a few weeks, ha ha)
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Thoughts for Thursday
I'm struggling to get a post completely written. They're all floating around in my head but no luck putting together something cohesive. Some thoughts for this Thursday.