Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Week Update!


How far along? 30 weeks

How big is baby?  3 pounds/15.7 inches!  About the size of a head of cabbage.
Weight gain? 26lbs 

Symptoms? Sore back and hips a little.  Also, extremely exhausted, like all I want to do is sleep (but I can't).  Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom!

Sleep?  The last few nights have been rough.  Up to go to the bathroom at least 1x if not 2x a night.  It hurts my ribs to sleep on my left side after a while.  It's like he is sitting right there on them.  I'm thinking if I had a recliner that would be the best place to sleep.

Food cravings? Ice Water, ok I really just want to chew on the ice.

Movement? All over the place!  Just watching my stomach is kinda cool sometimes.

Gender?  It's a boy! 

Clothes?  Maternity Pants and maternity tops and some regular cardigans. 

What I am looking forward to? This week we're going to put together our glider.  Mom and grandma are coming next week, so excited!

What am I missing?  Sleeping on my stomach!  Maybe a random glass of wine!  Other than that everything is great.

Milestones? His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision – which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

Other? We've been working on putting things away in the nursery. Lots to do!  Baby pool is still open for entries!  I also cut some fabric this weekend to make a nice play quilt since I had some extras.  Hopefully I can work on that this week.

1 comment:

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!