Monday, February 28, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

It was a busy, productive and great weekend.  I've got a bunch of miscellaneous stuff to share today so I thought I'd link up.
  1. I must confess I may be one of the few people who did not watch the Oscar's last night.  We started watching but hubs wasn't that interested and after all the work he did this weekend I thought I'd give him TV control.
  2. Thank you Macy's for carrying Motherhood Maternity.  I was able to use a credit from Christmas and get some new shirts (and I still have some left!) this weekend.
  3. Thanks to my mom who sent me a surprise package with some new clothes on Friday.  Plus she said there's another pkg on the way - yeah! (One which I put on for the 25 week update)
  4. We successfully installed 2 ceiling fans, painted the base white trim and painted the closet this weekend (in baby boy's room), except cashmere white is not the same as white and I need to learn to read better!  Oh well, it's just a closet right?
  5. We slept with the window open last night, it was great!  I am so happy that it is finally getting warmer here.  
  6. Friday we will be down to double digit days before baby boy arrives.  When you put it that way, I need to get moving! 
  7. I'd like a new pair of Sperry's.  I would like a pair of the Angelfish, but not sure how I feel about them being 'colored' too, instead of just brown.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I have a pair of the regular Sperry's with the plaid on the side and I LOVE THEM. Would love some of the Angelfish ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great tops!! Wish I was pregnant again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!