Wednesday, February 16, 2011

23 Week Update!


A little late with this weeks update since Kurt was out of town for the weekend.
 

How far along? 23 weeks.

How big is baby?  Just over 1 pound/11 inches!  A large mango

Weight gain? 17lbs  (I think)

Symptoms? Not many!  My belly button is kind of shallow and it feels weird.  Linea Negra has been showing up the last few weeks.

Sleep? It's ok. 

Food cravings? Nothing specific, drinking lots of Milk, SoBE Lifewater, and Iced Tea.

Movement? Yup!  Lots more now. 


Gender?  It's a boy! 

Clothes?  Maternity Pants and some maternity tops and some regular tops.

What I am looking forward to? Started to plan my baby showers!  I finished my thank you cards over the weekend.  Here's a glimpse of mine:


Plus some that I made to give as a gift at a baby shower:



What am I missing?  Sleeping on my stomach!  Maybe a random glass of wine!  Other than that everything is great.

Milestones? Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that his increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing him for entry into the outside world.

Other? Maya wanted to get in on this weeks picture again!  :-)  See, she's excited about a baby brother, ha ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!