Sunday, February 6, 2011

22 Week Update!

How far along? 22 weeks.

How big is baby?  1 pound/11 inches!  A Spaghetti Squash

When I traced my stomach this week, it looked like it was up much higher than last week.

Weight gain? 15lbs  (At this point I don't know if that's really right, but oh well)

Symptoms? Frequent bathroom trips!  Feeling great otherwise.

Sleep? It's ok. 

Food cravings? None really.  Still fruit and the SoBE Lifewater. Oh bananas and peanut butter were yummy for breakfast!

Movement? Yup!  Lots more now.  Even Kurt got to feel!



Gender?  It's a boy! 

Clothes?  Maternity Pants and some maternity tops and some regular tops.

What I am looking forward to? Painting.  We're clearing out the nursery and selling stuff.  Oh we ordered nursery furniture this week too!  It's on backorder but that's fine because it will be in at the end of the month, which is probably perfect timing.



What am I missing?  Sleeping on my stomach!  Maybe a random glass of wine!  Other than that everything is great.

Milestones? His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.

Other? Maya wanted to get in on this weeks picture!  :-)  See, she's excited about a baby brother!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling good! No cravings? Awesome, I think I would be eating my face off. Haha! Not that it's unusual for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!