Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 Goals

A little late to the game but better late then never!
Here are my goals for 2011
  1. Complete the books on my reading list.  2010 wasn't that great towards the end of the year and I might still have the same trouble for 2011 once the addition joins us.  But, I did get lots of Amazon gift cards for Christmas and intend to use them!  
  2. Finish my Craft it Forward items!  I haven't forgotten.
  3. Become a mom and all the good things that come with it!  Ok, so that part might already be in progress, but there's other things too.  I would like to be able to balance motherhood, work and still having some semblance of a life.  K and I would like to be able to still participate in some of the things we did when it was just us once we have a new addition to the family.
  4. Become better at keeping the house picked up and not waiting for the weekend to clean.  I'll admit that the end of the year was not pretty here.  I was so tired, I wanted to do nothing when I got home.  I'd like to work to set a schedule, like, Monday we clean the bathrooms, Tuesday we dust/vaccuum, etc.  We'll see how that works out.
I know that's really not a big list and they're not too complex but I would really like to learn to focus on just a few things at once!  Did you make any resolutions for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!