Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 Book Wrap-Up

Remember how I recapped some of the books I read in 2010 and was working on several more?

Yeah, well, that fell by the wayside.  Disappointingly, I only finished 2 more books for the rest of the year.  I'm kind of disappointed in myself but I know that most of October/November I lost my desire to do anything.  I literally sat on the couch and did nothing, so I'll give myself a pass.

Firefly Lane

I absolutely loved this book.  I'm pretty sure that I sobbed at the end.  I could not put it down.  I would definitely recommend it to be on your reading list for 2011 if you haven't read it already!

Commencement

This was part of the bloggers book club, but I just couldn't get into it at first.  I ended up finishing it over the holidays.  I thought that it was ok.  For some reason it felt kind of 'choppy' to me or something, it just didn't flow.

I'm working on my reading list for 2011?  Did you have any successes in 2010 that you would recommend that I haven't read already?  Let me know, I'm working on publishing a list and my 2011 goals (late is better than never!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!