Saturday, January 29, 2011

21 Week Update!

Today's picture is a 'special edition'.  From High Camp in Squaw Valley (taken a few days early).  Thought it would be nice for baby boy to see that he went to Tahoe!  I'll take my regular pics and maybe a few other fun ones in the next day or so.

How far along? 21 weeks.

How big is baby?  12 ounces/10.5 inches!  The length of a carrot.
Weight gain? Not sure this week since we're out of town.

Symptoms? Frequent bathroom trips!  Feeling great otherwise.

Sleep? Way out of whack b/c of the time change being on the West coast this weekend.  Getting lots of sleep though!

Food cravings? None really.  Still fruit and the SoBE Lifewater.

Movement? Yes I've been feeling him.  Tuesday he 'kicked' the desk when I was at work.  So cool to feel him from the outside.  Haven't felt it again though.  It startled me!



Gender?  It's a boy! 

Clothes?  Maternity Pants and some maternity tops and some regular tops.

What I am looking forward to? Starting to buy some things and setting up the nursery.


What am I missing?  Sleeping on my stomach!  Maybe a random glass of wine!  Other than that everything is great.

Milestones? Eyebrows and eyelids are now present.  Baby is developing slowly but good!

Other? Happy to start feeling some small movements. 

3 comments:

  1. YOU look great! I know a huge change since last week! WOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture! I love Tahoe!!! Movement is such a fun part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture! such a pretty scenery!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!