Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Ramblings

  1. Apparently I just didn't have too much to blog about this week.  The week kind of got away from me and it was Friday before I knew it.  Some ramblings to share.
  2. Registering for baby boy is a whole lot of work!  So many decisions to make!
  3. Maternity clothes have gotten the best of me.  I'm trying to wear regular clothes, but they're not as comfortable and I only have 8-10 or so maternity shirts to rotate through.  Getting dressed in the morning is frustrating!  Looks like we'll be going out tonight to find another pair of pants and a few more shirts to hold me through the winter.
  4. I've started drinking tea in the morning.  I'm a big fan of the fruity teas.  Do you have any recommendations?
  5. I went to the Carter's outlet last night to get something for Ms. Avery (cousin's baby, born yesterday morning) and was successful in finding her something.  I didn't come out of there empty handed for baby boy chapman though.  Whoops!  That's the first time I've bought him anything so I'm proud I lasted that long.
  6. Tomorrow marks 20weeks, which means we're halfway there.  With Avery's arrival I am definitely getting more excited.
  7. I woke up this morning after a bad dream.  I dreamt that baby boy was born, a baby girl, we had no clothes and no diapers, nothing at all for her.  And for some reason we said, oh well, we'll wait til the cloth diapers come in the mail tomorrow.  (b/c apparently I didn't want to use disposables for 1 day?!?! )  Wow, what a weird dream.
  8. I need to start working on a new sewing project.  Now that our office is reorganized/redone (oh, I should do a post about that, I love the transformation) I'm itching to get back to the sewing machine, but not sure what to make yet.
  9. I have lots of posts to write about baby boy stuff but I'm trying to keep the baby specific posting to 1x/wk + weekly update.
  10. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am personally a fan of Snapple's peach tea, it's so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!