Saturday, June 4, 2011

We skipped spring (and Shutterfly)

It's hard to believe that baby c will be here before you know it! I feel like it was just January and I was in Tahoe, at the halfway point thinking Spring would never get here and I'd be pregnant forever, ha ha.

Spring may be the actual season that is upon us right now, but I'm pretty sure that Mother Nature missed the memo this year and NC just skipped right on to Summer. Have you seen the forecast lately?!?!




It's been like this non-stop for the last 2 weeks!  Was so not prepared for that.  I was thinking that it would be a little warm at the end of my pregnancy, but definitely wasn't expecting the 90's.

I'm sure you've seen this around the blogsphere before but I just thought I'd share as well.  With Spring comes so many events and while perusing Shutterfly I noticed all the great options that they had for these different events. Given the great promotion that they offer bloggers (sign up here for your chance!), I thought I'd share a little bit more. We have several birthdays coming up as well as Father's day and there are some great options on Shutterfly to help celebrate these occasions.  The options that they offer for cards are great!

Like I mentioned last weekend, we are looking at birth announcements and I can't wait to get newborn pictures of baby c done so that we can pick one of the options I blogged about before. I'm hoping that the Spring weather returns so that we can take some pictures outside. These summer temperatures are a bit more than I can handle 9mo preggo.  I am also planning on taking all of my weekly updates and putting them into a book for a keepsake.

Spring is usually such a great time of year around here, we can go for hikes/walks and just spend some time outdoors before the heat gets to us, but this year, that isn't possible, the temperatures plus the swelling is really putting a damper on things.  Hopefully we get a little bit of relief soon and we can enjoy some spring like temperatures of low 80's, rather than the upper 90's.

Hope you're all having a great weekend and having some spring weather of your own to enjoy!  Oh and don't forget to check-out Shutterfly's great deal for bloggers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!