Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where my peeps at?!?!


Sorry for the lame title, it just seemed fitting.

When Easter came around every year, my mom would always put lots of candy in our Easter baskets, but my favorite is the Peeps.  She always made sure to leave mine out for a few days before so that they would start to get stale and then of course I couldn't eat them for another week at least.  Stale peeps are the best.  I know I'm not the only one who likes stale peeps, come on back me up!

Cruising the internet, I found this article on Peep Research and it was quite amusing.

Check it out (clipped from PeepResearch.org):

Basic Science: Our first studies focused on basic attributes and reactions of Peeps to simple conditions and stimuli.
Our subjects: Before any testing begins, all peep subjects are thoroughly examined and sign a disclosure form explaining the potential risks of their volunteer service.

Peep Health: Perhaps one of the most under-represented areas of study worldwide, issues of Peep well-being are only now making their way into the mainstream consciousness.
  • Risk Analysis: Investigating the effects of smoking and alcohol on Peep health.
  • Medical Miracle! Quintuplet Peep siblings, conjoined at birth, have been separated through this daring application of modern medicine!
  • Fear Response: Discover what causes this dramatic Peep behavior.
I'm definitely looking forward to heading out to the store this week and picking me up some peeps, ripping open the package and letting them sit on the counter for a week before I event eat one!

Anyone else out there like stale peeps?  Do you have a favorite shape/color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!