Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Monday - 3/22

Menu - Week of 3/22:

This week's menu has some new recipes to try.  I'm looking forward to it.  Plus the weather is great so we're going to try to get some grilling in!  I updated the Recipe Round-Up page with some new recipes to try after stumbling on Annie's Eats blog (some of which we're trying this week).

Here's what it looks like for this week:




Last week we didn't stick to the plan that well (Monday - Wednesday was good), we had some things come up during the week and we made some modifications.  Thursdays thru Saturdays tend to be the hardest days to stick to the plan.

Meal Planner Tools


We're using Google Calendar right now, but last week I came across this Meal Planner Excel doc over at Livin' the Simple Life and I think it's a great idea.  It just might take some time to input recipes.  Has anyone tried it or anything similar to it?

As always, if you have other suggestions/recommendations, let me know, we're always looking for some new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!