Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Themed Treats

Around the holidays I like to make desserts and bring them into work.  I usually try to make them holiday themed.

Last year I was trying to find some new treats to make and I stumbled upon Bakerella.  If you didn't know, she is the queen of cake pops and they are absolutely adorable!





I tried my hand at the cake pops and they were well received and delicious but they can be time-consuming to decorate.

This year I've been searching for some more ideas of things to make.



Pillsbury



Cakes aren't popular around here so I try to make individual items.  I'm terrible with sugar cookies for some reason, so I'm not sure how I feel about the first 2 Pillsbury items.  Anyone else make Easter themed desserts or have other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!