Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I've been bit . . .

by the Liberty of London bug.

Yesterday we were heading to the hardware store and I decided I wanted to stop by Target on the way and see the new Liberty of London line I'd been hearing about.  If you remember from this post, patterns are not my thing at all!  I steer clear so I was pretty sure I wasn't going to find anything that I liked in the clothing or home section.  If I liked them, there was no way I was buying them because they just don't fit my normal style.

Well, boy was I wrong.  First thing when we walk in the store, is the Women's clothing line.  The first shirts I see, I love!  I just kept looking at them saying, I can't believe I like these!  I bought them both and I can't wait to wear them.  I do plan to wear a cardigan with each of them to "pare-down" the boldness of one of the patterns.  I have two different cardigans that will go great with each of these tops.

Here's what I got:






I will say that the key-hole is a little low, but I normally wear something underneath, anyways so that should be fine.  My fashion adviser (my sister) wasn't home when I returned, so I'm anxious to hear what she has to say about them when I get home from work tonight, I'm hoping she doesn't say "take them back, they look terrible!" :-)

I didn't get to see everything they have as this is one of the smaller Targets around town.  Looking at the Target website, there is everything from shirts, dresses, swimsuits, scarves, flip-flops, hats and more in the women's clothing line.  There's a men's and children's line as well.  Bedding, bicycles, Dining, Furniture, Home Decor and so on.

There are so many patterns, these are just a few that I like:


Source for all images


Have you gone to Target and checked it out yet?  Did you like the new line or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!