This week's menu includes some of our normal meals.
Here's what it looks like for this week:
- Monday - Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- Tuesday - Spaghetti with Artichoke Hearts and Tomatoes
- Wednesday - Ranch Turkey Burgers - a summer staple at our house - I can't find the recipe online, but it is dry dressing packet mix with some shredded cheese, mixed with ground turkey, it is delicious!
- Thursday - Chicken Stir Fry Packets - We each put what we want in our stir fry into a tin foil packet and cook it on the grill, it's delicious.
- Friday - Grilled Salmon - Just keep moving this around because we get busy by Friday.
- Saturday - Out/Freebie
- Sunday - Easter Dinner
Not sure what's going on for the weekend since KC might be playing some Ultimate, so we're going to play it by ear.
We're going to a friends for Easter dinner but I am making some things, I'll post some recipes for them later!