- Blog for me! - I am struggling with blogging here because I don't want it to be all about Alex, but you know what, that's my life right now and that's what's going on, that's what I'm going to blog about, and hopefully I don't lose readers.
- Continue breastfeeding Alex - So far this is going pretty well, but somedays it's a little frustrating. We've successfully gone 2 months and now we try for 3!
- Work on Alex's sleep schedule - I'll post an update in his monthly post next week, but we've been working on night time sleeping this past week. A nap schedule is next on my list!
- Feel good about my body - I've got about 8lbs left of baby weight to lose and would like to lose a little more, but really the number is not that important. It's about feeling good about my body and the way I look!
- Take more pictures with my camera - So far I've taken a picture of Alex every day, but not all of them with the camera, some with the iPhone and I'd really like to take 1-day with the camera (and the iPhone too somedays!)
- Carve out time for just the hubby and I once a week - We are working really hard on us time, but it doesn't always happen. I know it won't be easy, but at least once a week, I'd like us to have us time, whether it's just watching a movie, or going out to dinner (even if Alex is with us).
Whew, thats a lot! Let's see how I do!