Sometimes I just need to sit back and think about the good things, the things to smile about.
1. Getting a new job on a Monday, makes it not such a bad day after all and a great start to the week/month!
2. Spending the weekend turning your closet from this:
plus all this to go to the Goodwill (4 bags of clothes and 1 bag of shoes!):
3. Sitting outside on a Saturday night in 80 degrees and watching a concert where the headliner played for 2 hours
4. Learning that mom and dad will be coming for a visit in October for 1 week+.
5. Going to the store and buy 2 sweaters, 1 tank top and 1 scarf for your self and 1 sweater for your husband and only spend $50 for all of it.
6. or when I order a shirt just to get my order over $50 for free shipping and absolutely loving it when it gets here.
7. taking a Friday off so I can have a 4-day weekend, just because! Today is my 'Friday'!
Hope everyone is have a great week. Happy September!