Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let me google that for you!

Ok, so my husband showed me this tonight and I just about died.**  I love it and had to share!  Please, tell me that I'm not the only one who is just hearing about this.

The website 'Let me google that for you' is located here.  You type in your question and hit the Google Search button.



It then, provides you with a URL, in this case, it gave me this one, which you in turn send to the person who asked you a question.  The resulting URL animates someone typing the question into google and then says "Was that so hard" and then directs the user to the google results search page.

Ha ha, it cracked me up!  I love it! Though I think I'll chose wisely who to use it with. :-)

** This resulted from someone asking me a question that I thought was rather 'duh' and they could have just figured it out by googling it.  Just a pet peeve of mine! 

Just thought I'd share.  I hope you're all having a good week, mine is busy, busy!

4 comments:

  1. I love that. I'm so going to use it on someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this!! My husband is ALWAYS doing this to me. He sits in front of a computer all day long and will call and ask me stupid questions that I have to Google. Why couldn't he just do that himself?! So frustrating. I'm so sending this to him today! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Lauren, you are my bright jelly roll giveaway winner! please email me with your address so i can send it out to you, you lucky duck! ;) hope you are having a GREAT friday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!