1. You have all been super sweet with your comments about my quilt. Thank you so much you made my day!
2. My new job is off and running. It's very overwhelming, but I'm so excited. Unfortunately my blogging might take a bit of a hit, because I don't have as much free time anymore.
3. Tonight we're going over to a friends house for a game night, where we will undoubtedly play our favorite game of catchphrase!
4. I'm wearing my cute new ruffled flats from the one and only Target today and I love them. (and I got them on sale!)
5. The start of football yesterday is so exciting! That means that it's time for Fantasy Football! I've had teams the last 2 years, the first year I got 1st place and the 2nd year I got 2nd place. There are 12 teams total, 2 of them owned by females. The guys have it out for us every year, but it's still lots of fun! I'll be spending this Sunday watching football and sewing.
6. KC and I are going to a fancy dinner tonight to celebrate my promotion/new job and we've been saving our change over the last year and have over $100 in there! Yeah, can't wait for date night!
7. I want to cook Spaghetti Squash (never have before), does anyone have any awesome recipes that they'd recommend?
What's everyone else doing this weekend? Hope it's a great one!