Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Linking up with Jamie again today!

I'm loving this post on BabyCenter (image from there) about 'The Period Mix' that was mentioned on 'No Strings Attached'.  My husband and I both thought that this segment was hilarious.

I'm loving the 2 new little outfits and the 'creeper' we picked up for baby c this weekend when we were at the Carter's outlet.  Cute crab on the butt, who can resist!
I'm loving that this weekend I get to go home and see my mom and dad and other family members for my baby shower.  I haven't seen them since Christmas, feels like forever!

I'm loving that I found a First Year Calendar to match our bedding, but I bought 2 at Christmas time (1 for baby c and 1 as a gift) and now I need to find someone who would like the other one so that I can get this one, ha ha!

I'm loving all of the new followers and commenters lately!  You all have made my day lately and I'm working on checking out everyone else's blogs too!

I'm loving my hubby who has been doing so much around the house from cooking and dishes to everything else without even a second thought about it!


I hope you all have a great Wednesday!  Happy Hump Day!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. That Carters outfit is PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things navy/nautical!!! That onesie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I died laughing at the period mix! haha.

    What cute onesies!

    Congrats on your little boy! I have a daughter and a son. He is the sweetest little thing ever! Being a mom is such an amazing gift!

    Following from Baby Cakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little crab onesie. I bought the girl version of the same one. It is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!