Monday, March 28, 2011

29 Week Update!

 
Special picture this weekend from my baby shower in NY.  My uncle Bill stopped by and we tried to compare bellies!  :-)


How far along? 29 weeks

How big is baby?  2.5 pounds/15 inches!  About the size of a butternut squash.
Weight gain? 25lbs 
Symptoms? Heartburn and indigestion.  All that sitting this weekend on the plane started to make me realize how much my back hurts.

Sleep?  On and off this week.  Still struggling with sleeping on my side.

Food cravings? Milk and fruit.  So yummy!

Movement? Crazy all over the place movement.  Looks like a snake moving around sometimes, kinda creepy. 



Gender?  It's a boy! 

Clothes?  Maternity Pants and some maternity tops and some regular tops.  I have on my maternity dress I wore in my shower, but I'm afraid it's going to be too short by the time I'm 35wks and have a wedding to go to!

What I am looking forward to? Putting away all of the amazing and awesome stuff we got at the shower this weekend.




What am I missing?  Sleeping on my stomach!  Maybe a random glass of wine!  Other than that everything is great.

Milestones? His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is getting bigger to accommodate his growing brain – which is busy developing billions of neurons.

Other? Baby Chapman was spoiled this weekend by some awesome family and friends at the baby shower in NY.  My mom and sister did an amazing job and I am so thankful for them.  We'll have to start some organization this week!  Lots to do!  Baby pool is still open for entries!


Shower recap coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have an amazing and generous family! Hope you had a wonderful shower. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!