But today, today took the cake. . . . .
- I forgot to bring a pacifier for Alex to daycare (took it home yesterday because he was fussy).
- Today was bring your favorite book day to daycare and I forgot that also.
- Then, I get there to pick him up and he's wearing something I've never seen. Turns out he only had 1 spare outfit in his cubby and wet through/messed on the one he was wearing and the spare one.
- Then, we planned to stop at the store after work/pick-up and we get inside and I realize, I have no diaper bag/nothing - no diapers, no pacifier, no blanket, no toys. It's not something I normally bring with me every day and I didn't think of it today.
- They said he was fine at daycare and they sterilized an extra one and he used that if he really needed it. Not ideal but ok.
- Doesn't look like any other kids brought in books today. At least we weren't the only ones.
- They had some extra pj's at daycare that he was able to wear. Thankfully he didn't have to wear just a diaper all day (Ok, I know they wouldn't have left him in a diaper, but still).
- We made it through 2 stores with no meltdown, dirty diaper and the weather wasn't too cold so a blanket wasn't needed (He did have a jacket on). He's so laid back and such a good kid.
Tomorrow brush it off, and start over again, it's a new day, right? Happy hump day!