- You've been going to bed around 7:30 - 8:00. Some mornings you sleep in and I have to wake you up at 7:45/8:00 so I can feed you and get to work!
- There was about a week or so where you were up every night several times. Luckily we nipped that quickly and we're back to normal.
- At home you seem to be doing ok with some naps, but it's generally hit or miss. You do not like taking naps at daycare yet so we'll see how that goes! Most days you are so tired from not sleeping at daycare that you come home and pass out!
- You are eating every 3hs (5x/day). You take 6oz bottles at daycare.
- Still no solids yet though you definitely seem interested!
- No appointment but we're thinking about 17lbs.
- Everyone says you're a big boy!
- Not sure, no appointment this month.
- We're still doing primarily cloth diapers. We use the BumGenius Elemental Organic All-In-One One-Size. You're on the second setting.
- When we travel or are out much we do disposables. We also do them at night. You are wearing the last of the few size 2's that we have.
- Wearing all 3-6 month/6month still. Still in the same for PJ's.
- One piece clothes are out of the picture.
- You are still trying really hard to sit up on your own. You're getting much better at it!
- Your baptism was this month and you loved getting dunked into the water.
- Uncle Keith and Grandma and Grandpa came to visit for your baptism.
- We visited the NC State Fair this month.
- You love hanging out on your floormat.
- You started rolling over this month. I watched you do it on the camera at daycare (October 19th), but it was several weeks before you would do it at home for us. Now you roll back and forth without too much trouble. You sleep on your tummy now.
- You love it when someone claps your hands together or the bottoms of your feet. A sure-fire way to get you to laugh.
- Everyone says lately that you are a mix of both mom and dad.
- We finally got to meet up with everyone from playgroup and went to the pumpkin patch. It was so great to see everyone and your 'girlfriend' Kate was there!
- It was your first Halloween. We went to 2 parties on Saturday and dressed you up like a football and mom and dad were football players.
- For Halloween night and at daycare you were a monkey and loved every minute of it!
- You are completely fascinated by Maya lately. You love when she comes by you and in the morning we usually get a big smile when you 'pet' her (aka she licks you) for the first time. You like to sit next to her and pet her (aka tug on her ears). She's pretty tolerable so far but you're always on our laps. We/she better watch out when you're mobile!