- We're leaving on Friday for Thanksgiving and flying to NY. I'm so glad that I'm not flying alone this time! Having Kurt with me will be super helpful.
- We had our pictures taken on Sunday and I'm looking forward to getting them back! Unfortunately the babe is sick so he wasn't happy but he smiled for a few.
- Confession: I turned iTunes on shuffle on Friday and it started playing Christmas music and I didn't change it! Ok, I'm definitely not rushing through Thanksgiving, but I simply LOVE Christmas music!
- I'm actually coming up with a Christmas wish list this year. Top on my list: Clothes! Being pregnant last year I didn't get any new clothes so my wardrobe is all out of sorts this year.
- I also need shoes. I'm not one for heels, anyone have any comfortable flat-ish (casual and dressier) suggestions.
- Pinterest - I signed up a while back but still haven't figured out how to use it that well. I can't figure out how to follow people unless they're my facebook friends. I need some help! Are you on Pinterest? How do I follow you? I'm adding my "follow-me" button so maybe if you follow me I'll find you. Ha ha!
- I feel like I need a mega-crafting weekend or something! I want to do some crafting ASAP but need the time. What Christmas crafts are you working on that you'd suggest?
- Christmas gifts are as usual a mystery to me. Luckily our "to-but-for" list has shrunk this year but I'm still stumped. I like the idea of calendar's on Shutterfly for the grandparents, but that's about as far as I've thought. I really should probably get on that.
- Alex is starting to grow out of his 3-6mo clothes. :-( He's in that in-between stage, 3-6's are getting short and 6-9's/6-12 are big. He doesn't have many of the next size up and I was hoping to wait and stock up during after-Christmas sales and from Christmas gifts. I'm not sure if we can hold out that long though.
- And because I don't want to leave you with an odd number #10. :-)
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Apparently I'm not coming back to blogging as quickly as expected! Some random thoughts for today. (I've tried writing the post for several hours now!)