Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Randoms

  1. I'm a 'single parent' for the better part of the week.  Kurt suddenly had to go out of town for work all week, so not fun. (though who can resist this smile at 8AM)
  2. I went to Target last week and saw this onsie.  It was only $1 I couldn't resist!

  3. I am sooooo happy that football is back.  Whenever I could yesterday I watched whatever game was on (Thank you Alex for taking a 2hr nap in the afternoon!)  So ready for another season of fantasy football!
  4. M is coming all the way from CA on Thursday to meet Alex.  So excited that she's going to be here!
  5. While she's here I'm going to do some back to work/fall shopping.  I need some inspiration.  I think I'll head over to Pinterest for the first time!
  6. I finally made our home organization binder late last week and we're using it this week.  I'll probably wait to post about it until next week or so after we've put it to use for a bit!
  7. I've got several posts started and so many things I want to do before I go back to work.  (in 2 weeks :-/)
Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!