Happy 3 month Birthday Alex!
- We figured out that you need your last bottle by 7:30 and then to bed after that. Goal is before 8:00. You generally sleep straight through to 6:00 or later.
- Naptime is still pretty crappy. Catnaps is where it's at with you. I'm really working hard on this and taking your cues as to when you're tired and putting you down as soon as possible.
- Finally sleeping in your crib. First night August 19th and there was no trouble switching.
- About 6x per day. Have a pretty decent schedule of 6:30, 9:00, 11:45, 2:30, 5:15 and 7:30. They're not all even intervals but that seems to be about when you get hungry, give or take 15 minutes.
- Still nursing, but you do pretty good with a bottle. When you take one, it is 4oz, and sometimes you want more!
- Not too sure as our scale seems to be way off. I think somewhere in the upper 14lb range (or maybe 15lbs).
- Everyone says you're a big boy!
- Not sure this month, we'll have to wait for the 4 month appointment.
- Wearing a size 2 in disposables (I like the Huggies Little Snugglers the best, thought the Huggies Snug & Dry work well too)
- Cloth diapers are working out pretty well still. For some reason whenever dad puts them on is when we have a wet leak!
- Still using disposables at night and sometimes when we go out.
- Wearing mostly 0-3 months and I've pulled out a few 3-6 month.
- Had to break out the 3-6 and 6mo sleepers just after 2 months. Why are they so short!
- One piece 0-3's have mostly been put away, they're too short!
- This month was your first plane ride and you did awesome!
- Likes to watch T.V. so we have found the Disney channel and put on some Mickey Mouse occassionally.
- Starting to hold onto things if they are given to you.
- Sometimes I think you're trying to put your pacifier back in your mouth.
- Like to lay on the floor and hold arms/fists in the air.
- Like to lay on the mats at Moms-in-Motion and one week it was like you were talking to Kate. Many times at class you guys will turn and look at one another and sometimes smile.
- Love to sit up or stand up.
- Grandma taught you to stick out your tongue and you're getting the hang of blowing raspberries and bubbles.
- Thanks to the slope in the mattress your rolled over from your back to your belly, but quickly wanted to return to your back.
- Tummy time is getting much better.