Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bye Bye Baby Weight Week 1








Well tomorrow I'll be 7weeks postpartum, so I thought I'd start linking up with Tami. I had hoped to do so last week but was out of town and didn't get a chance to blog. My numbers are from the week before too, since I won't be home until late tonight to weigh myself.

Week 1:

This Week’s Loss/Gain: N/A (being week 1, I'm going to start from scratch)
I gained 41lbs over my pregnancy so that's where we're starting from (plus the few extra I want to drop).

Total Weight Lost: 30lbs

Weight to Go: 16lbs (though 21 would be ideal)

Food:
This week I'm focusing on getting in 3 good meals, and 2 (healthy) snacks. Sometimes I forget to eat. Drinking only 1 diet coke per day and starting with 6 glasses of water per day.

Fitness:
I was given the ok to exercise. I have been doing some walking. (Like a 4-miler yesterday). I have a mommy and me class to find out info on this week so I can go next week. I would like to start with walking 4 times per week (3-days for 2+mi) and doing forward and side crunches every day. So far I'm at 3 sets of 10 each day, building my way up. I also need to figure out my workout plan from now forward.

Goals for this Week:
  1. Drink 6 glasses of water every day.

  2. Walk 4 times and do crunches (at least 30/day).

  3. Find out info for class, I've already paid/signed-up just need to know the location.



Next thing is to decide on a workout plan and figure out if I want to do Weight Watchers or just count calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!