Time to play catch-up! I'm feeling much better!
Happy 4 month Birthday Alex! (Posting a little late)
- You generally go to bed around 8:00 and are up somewhere between 7:00 and 7:30.
- For about a week or so you would wake up and squeal with delight for 10-15 minutes (somewhere between 5:15 and 6:30) and then go back to bed!
- At home you seem to be doing ok with some naps, but it's generally hit or miss. You do not like taking naps at daycare yet so we'll see how that goes!
- For most of the month you were eating every 2.5hrs (6x/day) - 7:30, 10:00, 12:30, 3:00, 5:30, 7:00, about 4-5oz bottles when you took a bottle.
- Towards the end of the month you got sick and stretched yourself to ever 3hrs. (5x/day) - 7:30, 10:30, 1:30, 4:30, 7:30, about 5-6oz when taking a bottle (sometimes wanting more)
- Still holding out on solids for another month or 2 hopefully though your interest in food is starting to show.
- 15lbs 11oz (60%)
- Everyone says you're a big boy!
- 24.5in (30%)
- Wearing a size 2 in disposables (I like the Huggies Little Snugglers the best, thought the Huggies Snug & Dry work well too), though once we run out we'll probably just go to size 3's when we need disposables rather than buy too many size 2s.
- Cloth diapers are working out pretty well still.
- Still using disposables at night and sometimes when we go out.
- Wearing all 3-6 month.
- One piece clothes feel like they're getting too short.
- Auntie Marcy came to visit this month and you were a big flirt! She baby sat for a night while mom and dad went to a wedding and you did great.
- Auntie Sarah also baby sat on your 4mo. birthday and mom and dad went out to dinner.
- Still, likes to watch T.V. so we have found the Disney channel and put on some Mickey Mouse occassionally.
- Got you a jumperoo and you are a big fan!
- The floor mat is starting to become a favorite of yours.
- You giggled for the first time on Friday, October 16th!
- Love it when someone claps your hands together or the bottoms of your feet. A sure-fire way to get you to laugh.
- You are working hard at sitting up on your own as evidence in the pictures we tried to take this month!
- Grandma worked hard at teaching you to blow bubbles and you are all about the bubbles/raspberries!
- The girls at daycare love you and say that you are a sweetheart and so easy going.
What we've been up to: