Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Monday - 4/5

Menu - Week of 4/5:

This week's menu includes some of our normal meals.

  • Monday - Chicken Stir Fry Packets - We each put what we want in our stir fry into a tin foil packet and cook it on the grill, it's delicious.

  • Tuesday - On my own - KC is out for a team dinner, so I'm fending for myself.

  • Wednesday - Pasta alla Marlboro Man - KC loved this the first time but we're going to make some modifications this time.

  • Thursday - Pizza Night - RIT Hockey is playing at 5, so we're all getting together to watch the game and order some pizza.

  • Friday - Flex Day/Indian - I have Indian if we are around for dinner, but lately we seem to be out on Fridays.

  • Saturday - Spiedie Chicken - I will marinade some chicken on Wednesday or Thursday and by Saturday it will fall apart in your mouth it's so delicious!

  • Sunday - Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa


Hopefully we'll be doing some painting this week/weekend so I'm not sure how the menu will work out this week but I'm crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!