Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Friday!

I had fun with Fill-in-the-blank-Friday last week, but Lauren's not doing it this week so I thought I'd try 5 Question Friday.

Five Question Friday:



1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
Definitely!  Even if I don't know the words I still try to sing.  I figure at some point I'll learn them if I keep messing them up.  I love to crank up the music and sing.  It keeps me awake if I'm sleepy.  Though I think it's hilarious when I catch other people doing it, I can't imagine what people think when they see me singing.

2. What would you never be caught doing?
Cheering for the Red Sox! Die hard Yankees fan right here.  I've been a fan since I can remember.  When I was younger I used to watch as many games as possible with my dad.  For a few years I could even recite the entire line-up.  I love the Yankees and KC loves the Red Sox, so it's a battle at our house.  You will never see me cheer for the Red Sox.  Never ever!!

3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
Only if it's an emergency.  I try as hard as possible not to put myself in that situation or the possibility of the situation.

4. Have you ever broken a bone?
Kind of.  Last year on NYE (2008 into 2009) I was playing dizzy bats and I may or may not have had a beer or 2 beforehand and fell in the middle of my spinning.  I caught myself with my hand and was in some serious discomfort.  It was a tiny break around the knuckle where my pinky on my left hand meets my hand.  Yeah, imagine telling people at work the story when they ask how you broke it (and you can barely type)!

5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
Baking, absolutely!  I love to bake and bring it in to work or to events.  I prefer baking and then sharing with everyone so I don't look like a pig when it's all gone a few days later.  I'm getting better and liking cooking better.

New Friend Friday:

Click on over to participate yourself or let me know if you stopped by from there.



I hope that you all have great weather this weekend!  We will be enjoying the weekend and celebrating Easter with some great friends.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by for New Friend Friday! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via Weddingbee and I can't wait to read more about you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Have a wonderful day!